Thursday, June 10, 2010

Another one in July….

Something unexpected happened in June and I am waiting for July to arrive. You never know what your destiny awaits. Six months of separation and awesomeness. I had to take my step there letting me decide what is more important family or career?? I couldn’t think of any alternative solution. A thought on managing both was too strenuous. I had to put my foot down and quit my successful job. It came as a shock to my employers and they asked for some time. And then destiny had something else in hand for me. The company for the first time offered me to work as a consultant with an option of working from home. It was like a dream come true, like my prayers didn’t go waste. He made me realize there is someone called god not that I didn’t believe but only when you get answers it is easier to accept.
It’s been close to two months now that I am working as a consultant and again now I have put my papers. Ha-ha Reason? My husband’s getting transferred to Singapore. My employers are like what the …. Again… now what?? People should believe in destiny and no matter how much ever you try to predict it, it is always a surprise…

Now it was like we were planning for a small vacation to Bangalore and Kerala somewhere in the end of July. Santosh (my husband) had to apply for leave and I didn’t have much of problem, had to adjust my schedules that’s all. Finally after going through a number of packages and talks with my uncle who generally arranges it for us, we decided to get our leaves sanctioned. Santosh sent his request and in minutes he gets a reply “Wait, you need to be here in Singapore by end of June”. He was excited and showed me the mail. I was thrilled and couldn’t believe my eyes. We weren't expecting something like this, not so soon.

What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise? Today I have so much of trust on God that he is giving answers for all the hardships I had gone through in the last 1 year. And my people supported me through thick and thin. Now When I hear somebody sigh, "Life is hard," I am always tempted to ask, "Compared to what? :)

2 comments:

Poornima Seetharaman said...

Yes, luck always comes unexpected! So does everything else actually...hehe

I'm so happy for you da! Mmmmuuuah :-*

lucky said...

thanks da :-* >:D<