Thursday, October 4, 2007

Moments Cherished!

It was mid December i had joined SSi for a 2 yrs course . The first day of the class, three of us waiting for the faculty to turn up. Half an hour late our first tutor turns up. He was to teach us HTML. We introduced each other and he striked a comment that three goddesses are here, the 3 students were Lakshmi(myself), Gauri and Vidya. Not to miss the most important person's name, the faculty who taught us was Joreson(Tutor turned brother).
We had created a good rapport with all the faculty members in SSi. Joreson was then the Technical leader at SSi(Mulund branch). His birthday was coming closer, the first week of august, we were invited for his birthday, he had asked to tie him rakhi. That was a wish turning true moment. How did god know that i yearned for brotherly love, support, care and confidence? All my friends had a brother of their own and i had none. From then its been 8 years now, i dont know if in real such precious relationships can be maintained so well (Touchwood). I am proud to have him as my brother dearest.
To tell u more about Joreson, hez now working in Oracle,Hyderabad. Married to wonderful person, thats my bhabhi. She acknowledges our relationship, and is a very sweet person and both bhaiyya & bhabhi are very much a part of our family.

There are many more moments that i cherish and they play an important role in ameliorating my life.. There are times when i chuckle into a laugh when i remember his silly acts. God bless bhaiyya & bhabhi. And i pray that i always be a very good sister to him.

P.S: Bala's posts in his blog "Bliss is being loved" inspired me to write my post.

1 comment:

Balki said...

My very thought of writing Bliss is being loved series in my blog was to spread the message of love..Love All has been a mantra that i have always believed in. These are little things that add so much meaning into our existence as humans.. so called intelligent humans. I'm happy for that post script. Its a nice feeling to know that me or my actions is an inspiration. Coming to your blog, where did u find the word ameliorating from.. I'm thoroughly ameliorated by ur sense of vocabulary. All bye products of reading books. Read a lot and blog a lot. Nice writing. Looking forward to more Post scripts with my name...