Monday, January 11, 2010

5.45 AM

What's with time? Heh, It means a lot in a city like Mumbai. Now I hope u understand where I am heading too. Have you noticed the traffic during peak hours in Mumbai? I realized it today morning 5.45 am. I know its too early for me to wake up but the best part is it took exactly 1/2 hr for me to reach Mulund from Malad. Damn fast ain't it? I was puzzled was it the rick driver whose enjoying the speed long drive or is it the cool and less polluted empty roads. I decided thereon, any long travel should be done at the dawn hours. It takes at the least close to an hour and half to reach Mulund from Malad during the peak hours if you driver is a pretty well drive and knows how to race with the ricks and other drivers. Else you remain stuck your whole life. The worst part is you are completely drenched out sitting and waiting and full of dust. After all this you look like some one has fought with a kiddo in the mud. Guys take it from me travel during non traffic hours and save your life :) 5.45AM is a really good time to venture out.

No comments: