Thursday, June 12, 2008

Reach out to me!


Having been a loyal airtel customer I am sad to say today I had to move over to Vodafone due to the declining network quality in Mumbai. Today my vodafone number got activated and I can feel my phone come back to life. Tring! Tring! Arrival of SMSes as well as calls from my near and dear ones. Feel great to see my phone active again! Airtel number was the one I suggested everyone and now I keep telling all that the service has fallen. Never have I had a bad experience with them. Alas!! Here the relationship ends :(

I have received so many vintage calls in this number be it my Job Offer or my hubby's or mom's or Sissy or dad's or bhaiyya's , phew! the list just gets longer. I had been emotionally attached to it (SOB!). Humph! emotional attachments kept aside, I also adored the number coz it totalled to "One" the number of a Leader albeit my new number wanted me to be lucky and it luckily totalled up to my lucky number "Seven".

Sigh! Now that I am a vodafone cusmy(customer :P), hope to receive propitious calls and SMSes hereon! Cheers

2 comments:

Jai said...

ah superstitious numerology believer, whats your house number? whats your chappal number? whats the number of stairs to climb to your apartment? hehehe:-P

Arey you should have been more loyal to Airtel, afterall so many nice memories with them!

Remember Hutch/Vodafonoe always follows you, but never reaches you.. :-D

Lakshmi R said...

poda! my house number ends with 6, my landline no with 1, my chappal i never tried to remember bcuz i never get mine :P And most of all my house on 12th floor is a total of 3 and i never climbed 12 floor, would rather faint by the time i reach home , so you see, vodafone will reach me bcuz it ends with my lucky number :-D